Why choose New Zealand?
- Education system is the number one reason to go anywhere for school, but New Zealand is amazing for their educational system.
- If you are a stranger, a native New Zealander is going to treat you like you are a friend.
- The visa acquisition process is incredibly simple, and unlike many other countries, you will not be rejected right away.
- On a student visa, you are allowed to work up to 20 hours a week through the semester; during vacations you can work up to 40 hours.
- Some people say that, because the country is in a small corner of the world that doesn’t really get bothered by anyone that New Zealand seems to be secluded from the rest of the world.
+2secondary school report or transcript
Applications should be made direct to the universities.
A minimum score of 6.0 in IELTS is required for admission at the first-year level. An alternative is TOEFL (iBT): minimum score 79-80. Each university can provide details of its own requirements. A minimum score of 6.5 in IELTS is required for admission at the graduate level. An alternative is TOEFL (iBT): minimum score 90-100. Each university can provide details of its own requirements.